Welcome to My Skinny Chick Diary

You have just opened the pages of my "Skinny Chick" diary. You will read the words of wisdom from my (and your) inner "Skinny Chick". You may be surprised at what you read. This diary recounts my journey as my "inner" Skinny Chick meets my new "outer" skinny chick. How does this transformation actually happen? Read and you will find out how listening to your inner "Skinny Chick" can transform you too.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What's the BPM?

Music is such an important part of my workout routine. Research has shown that songs with a tempo of 120 bpm (beats per minute) or higher are great for cardio exercise. This is because your heart rate will naturally want to sync to the tempo of the music. MY INNER SKINNY CHICK says: Everything is better with a soundtrack. So find yours and get MOVING.

Here a list of my favorite songs to listen to while running. Most of these songs have a tempo of 120 bpm or higher. Feel free to steal these and add them to your playlist.

Note: Some of these songs my contain explicit lyrics

PUSHER LOVE GIRL-JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
MY LOVE-JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE/T.I.
I CAN TRANSFORM YA-CHRIS BROWN
BEEZ IN THE TRAP-NICKI MINAJ
STARSHIPS-NICKI MINAJ
POUND THE ALARM-NICKI MINAJ
HARD-RIHANNA
RUDE BOY-RIHANNA
WANNA BE STARTIN SOMETHIN-MICHAEL JACKSON
GET ME BODIED-BEYONCE
UPGRADE U-BEYONCE/JAY-Z
DEJA VU-BEYONCE/JAY-Z
RUN THIS TOWN-JAY-Z
ON TO THE NEXT ONE-JAY-Z
REMINDER-JAY-Z
THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL-MICHAEL JACKSON
ANOTHER PART OF ME-MICHAEL JACKSON
DIRTY DIANA-MICHAEL JACKSON
CRAZY IN LOVE-BEYONCE/JAY-Z
BOOM BOOM POW-BLACK EYED PEAS
SUIT & TIE-JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
DON'T HOLD THE WALL-JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
MIRRORS-JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
COUNTDOWN-BEYONCE
END OF TIME-BEYONCE
RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS)-BEYONCE
PON DE REPLAY-RIHANNA
DON'T STOP THE MUSIC-RIHANNA
ADDICTION-RYAN LESLIE
SUNDAY MORNING-MAROON 5
MOVES LIKE JAGGER-MAROON 5
MAKES ME WONDER-MAROON 5
ONE MORE NIGHT-MAROON 5 

You can also find more 120 bpm songs by doing a google search or use this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment