Welcome to My Skinny Chick Diary

You have just opened the pages of my "Skinny Chick" diary. You will read the words of wisdom from my (and your) inner "Skinny Chick". You may be surprised at what you read. This diary recounts my journey as my "inner" Skinny Chick meets my new "outer" skinny chick. How does this transformation actually happen? Read and you will find out how listening to your inner "Skinny Chick" can transform you too.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lights, Camera, Action!

As most of you know, back in August of last year (2011) I submitted my weight-loss success story to Weight Watchers. They LOVE to hear about member successes. At this time, they were looking to cast "real people" who had reached their goal-weight on the Weight Watchers PointsPlus plan in their next commercial ad campaign. I, along with 8 others, was selected to participate in the Weight Watchers commercial and print ad campaign---BELIEVE. Here are some of the print ads that I am featured in along with our group commercial with Jennifer Hudson.

MY MEETING ROOM POSTER
This is located in the meeting rooms at newly designed Weight Watchers stores across the country.

MY WINDOW BANNER
This is hanging in the windows of newly designed Weight Watchers stores across the country.

MAGAZINE AD
 Featured in Weight Watchers magazine, US Weekly, Life&Style and InTouch

GROUP TV COMMERCIAL

MEET THE CAST: BEHIND THE SCENES

I encourage you all to share your successes! You never know who you could be inspiring. This could be YOU one day!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool, your poster is up in my WW meeting in Largo, Florida.

    ReplyDelete