Welcome to My Skinny Chick Diary

You have just opened the pages of my "Skinny Chick" diary. You will read the words of wisdom from my (and your) inner "Skinny Chick". You may be surprised at what you read. This diary recounts my journey as my "inner" Skinny Chick meets my new "outer" skinny chick. How does this transformation actually happen? Read and you will find out how listening to your inner "Skinny Chick" can transform you too.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Success Story

Check out my success story! Posted today on www.weightwatchers.com


Young and Healthy 

4 comments:

  1. Congratualations! You look fantastic and your story is so inspiring! I do enjoy your blog. Just thought I'd share that, while I appreciate the fun, vibrant aspects of the font you chose, for me it does make your posts a little hard to read sometimes, especially when there are longer paragraphs of text. Hope you don't mind the feedback!

    Keep up the awesome posts and great motivational quotes, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feedback. I really appreciate it. You are not the first person to say something about the text. I will work on that. :o) Thank you so much for reading my blog and I will definitely keep that posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good, I'm glad you didn't mind the feedback... and let me just say that I absolutely love the new font! It's great and very easy to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee!! This is truly amazing. I'm so impressed by & proud of what you accomplished!!! Then to get a NATIONAL shout out-GET IT GURL!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete