Welcome to My Skinny Chick Diary

You have just opened the pages of my "Skinny Chick" diary. You will read the words of wisdom from my (and your) inner "Skinny Chick". You may be surprised at what you read. This diary recounts my journey as my "inner" Skinny Chick meets my new "outer" skinny chick. How does this transformation actually happen? Read and you will find out how listening to your inner "Skinny Chick" can transform you too.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Skinny Chick Recipe Pick

NEW Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook 


If you really want to cook, but short on time. Try this new Weight Watchers cookbook. All recipes are prepared in just one pot! 

The book includes: 
Nutrition information and Weight Watchers PointsPlus values for all recipes
Easy tips for healthy additions to each recipe
An introduction to the types of pots used for the recipes-from skillets to slow-cookers
And much more 

Click here for more information and to purchase the book http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118038126,descCd-buy.html


1 comment:

  1. I mean....when are we going to get this cookbook? That meal on the cover looks very appetizing. :)

    ReplyDelete