Welcome to My Skinny Chick Diary

You have just opened the pages of my "Skinny Chick" diary. You will read the words of wisdom from my (and your) inner "Skinny Chick". You may be surprised at what you read. This diary recounts my journey as my "inner" Skinny Chick meets my new "outer" skinny chick. How does this transformation actually happen? Read and you will find out how listening to your inner "Skinny Chick" can transform you too.

Monday, January 30, 2012

We Love Losing in Atlanta!

SKINNY CHICK NECOL 
LOST 45 POUNDS
AFTER LOSING 45 POUNDS
(She did it all with Weight Watchers) 
Another After Photo

Necol lives in the Atlanta area and was also featured in the Atlanta Journal Constitution for her weight-loss success. I actually read her article back in November 2011 and that inspired me to submit mine to the newspaper. She is now a "Notes from a Skinny Chick" follower. Necol, you are such an inspiration! Let's keep LOSING, ATLANTA!

No comments:

Post a Comment